Bank Workers Charity
Leonard Cheshire Disability (LCD) provides independent and confidential information, advice and guidance (IAG) and mentoring support to disabled people and carers in the banking community.
This programme is delivered by Leonard Cheshire Disability and funded by the Bank Workers Charity (BWC)
. It combines LCD’s unique understanding of disability issues with more than 125 years of experience BWC has in supporting employees in the banking sector.
LCD is providing an independent and comprehensive information service offering confidential support for people working in the banking community.
LCD offers a one-stop shop for people who are disabled or have long term health conditions or care for a family member who is disabled. It provides access to practical one-to-one support from a team member.
Leonard Cheshire Disability can give you:
- Up to six hours of personalised support provided by LCD Client Advisors via telephone and email to clients who are referred to us by the BWC.
- An individualised action plan to support you and help you overcome identified issues.
- Additional support if you meet further BWC eligibility criteria, including:
- Up to a further 12 hours of personalised distance support.
- Organising a Home Assessment in very complex cases.
- Referral to other LCD services where appropriate.
Adrian Singh from Manchester says:
"LCD were able to cut through bureaucracy and deliver results quickly. They are professionals who care; their hard work has helped to reduce the stress of being a carer".
Access to services is by referral from the BWC who are funding the work. Find out if you're eligible for support and how to apply.